Have Festive Fun at these Holiday Events in Dallas!
Christmas in the Square:
- When: Daily from 6 to 10 p.m., November 24 through December 31, 2017
- Where:Â Frisco Square
- What:Â Over 175,000 lights choreographed to music set the scene for Frisco’s Christmas in the Square this year. And there’s plenty of festive fun as well: open-air carriage rides, an outdoor ice rink, a snow maze, trackless train rides, a tubing snow slide, live entertainment and even a parachuting Santa!
- When: Begins December 2 and runs on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights through December 17, 2017.
- Where:Â Richardson, TX
- What: The lawn next to the city hall transforms into a virtual winter wonderland, complete with extravagant lighting displays and miniature gingerbread-style houses offering a variety of fun-filled activities for kids to participate in.
Dallas by Chocolate Tours:
- When:Â From November 24 to December 30, 2017
- Where:Â All around Dallas!
- What:Â Get in a festive mood by seeing holiday lights while indulging in hot cocoa and premium chocolates. The package starts at $43 that has tours that last from three to four hours which include transportation via private bus, dessert samples, beverages and a tour guide.
ICE!Â®Â featuringÂ ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas
- When: November 10, 2017 â€“ January 1, 2018
- Where: Longhorn B
- What: “ICE! is a walk through holiday attraction kept at a chilly 9 degrees featuring two million pounds of handâ€carved ice sculptures and five ice slides. See Ma in her kerchief, Pa in his cap and more as the classic holiday poem, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas comes to life. CallÂ +1-817-778-1000 for information!”
Texas Christkinel Market
- Where: Globe Life Park
- When: November 21 â€“Â December 31, 2017
- What: Inspired by a cherished German tradition, the Texas Christkindl Market in Arlington, Texas is one of the largest open-air holiday markets in the Southwest. Nestled next to Globe Life Park (Road to Six Flags and Nolan Ryan Expressway), this family-friendly market features a unique shopping experience for gifts and holiday decorations along with authentic German cuisine, holiday beverages, live entertainment, childrenâ€™s activities, and much more!
We hope these events put you in the best holiday mood!Â Happy holidays!